Schedule a Tour
Pre-arrange a full farm tour for groups of any size. Cost: $20. Please call to arrange, or email [email protected]
We host U-Pick for our organic blueberries and cranberries. All certified organic, we provide the baskets and an honor-system box. We appreciate thorough and neat pickers!
Blueberries at 306 Young’s Cove Rd. $4/quart (July/August)
Cranberries at 4 Cranberry Drive, Dennysville. $5/quart (September/October)
The first gallon of blueberries is free for town residents. Beyond that, please pay for what you pick.
Shop the Farm Store
You can visit the Smithereen Farm Store, open 9am-5pm, 7 days a week.
The Farm Store is located at 12 Little Falls Road in Pembroke, and for the 2023 season, it is open from May 1 to October 1.
We carry Smithereen Farm produce and value-added products (jams, teas, vinegar, salves, and more!), as well as goods from local Maine producers. Our offerings include:
- Smithereen Farm certified organic veggies
- Smithereen and Maine Coast Sea Vegetable seaweed products
- Smithereen award-winning Seaweed Sprinkle
- Blueberry muffins, scones and baked goods made in the Minke Kitchen
- Rime Nor Reason Farm beef and eggs
- Smithereen frozen blueberries and cranberries
- Award-winning monkfish stew from the Maine Fishermans’ Association
- A wide variety of cheeses from the Maine Cheese Guild
- Crown O’Maine fermented drinks, cheese, butter, local Maine dried grocery items
- Tide Mill Organic Farm meat
- Juji’s Kitchen bread
- Mongr wild salmon
- Equal Exchange oils, chocolate, and coffee
- 44 North Coffee
- Wrenovations local honey
- Beals’ Island oysters
- Starboard Farm yarn and soap
- Recycled fish rope welcome mats
- Greenhorns tee shirts and Almanacs
- and more!
The Farm Shop is our de-facto Visitor’s Center. Here you’ll find FREE visitor’s info like the Quoddy Tides Summer Guide, Artsipelago Guide, and Smithereen visitors brochures on local food and activities nearby.
We have an electric car charging station!
Visit the Agrarian Library at Reversing Hall and browse our 9,000 volumes of ag-related materials. Reversing Hall is a former Odd Fellows hall, and is located at 4 Leighton Point Road in Pembroke. We host wintertime events inside Reversing Hall.
Reversing Hall is open by chance or appointment. Email [email protected] to request an appointment.
We offer a creative residency program through Greenhorns. Learn more here.
We offer a winter farmers residency with affordable housing for farmers and their animals with the objective of helping more young farmers come to Washington County. Contact us if you’re interested in a winter stay.
We rent our facility to educational groups for field study, kayaking and other aligned activities. Contact [email protected] with inquiries.